SPO Physical Therapy Receptionist/D1 Facility Support Specialist
Stevens Point Orthopedics’ (SPO) physical therapy department and D1 Training-Stevens Point (D1) are looking for a SPO Physical Therapy Receptionist/D1 Facility Support Specialist to join our team. Upon hire, you would experience a work environment where compassion and expertise come together to provide the highest standard of quality healthcare, fitness and wellness! The combination of the physical therapy suite and fitness center, located at the D1 facility, offer a newly remodeled workspace with a superb work environment.
The SPO motto—World Class Treatment…Hometown Care—resonates throughout the walls as patients and staff alike are treated like family. Similarly, the D1 core values—being a team player, having passion for work, making smart plays, and having D1 character—are showcased throughout the facility by coaches and members. In addition to the fun-spirited, high energy, and accepting environment, you would also receive a full benefits package that would include paid time off, health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a generous 401K package. We’d love for you to join the team and provide our patients, members, and the community with outstanding service.
Job Title: SPO Physical Therapy Receptionist/D1 Facility Support Specialist
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Employee Type: Full-Time
Work Shift: Mon-Fri; 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seniority Level: Entry
The SPO Physical Therapy Receptionist/D1 Facility Support Specialist functions as an important member of the team and is responsible for performing day-to-day facility operational tasks under the direction of the General Manager. The individual performs all functions necessary to facilitate a friendly, effective and smooth front desk operation and will do so in a manner consistent with the Stevens Point Orthopedics and D1 Training-Stevens Point missions, policies, and initiatives while maintaining patient and member confidentiality at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as a key point of contact for patients and members
- Answer phones using a friendly voice, take messages, conduct reminder calls
- Assist with patient and member check-ins
- Schedule new patients/members, established patients/members and consultations
- Collect and process payments
- Provide front desk sales and information
- Create lead generation and conduct lead follow-up for potential new members
Additional Job Functions
- Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
- Occasionally assist with special events (may require time outside of normal hours)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, coaches, physical therapists, clients and management.
- Utilize time in a constructive and efficient manner by assisting in additional duties on a “when needed” basis: tidying up the facility (bathroom, showers, lobby, physical therapy suite, gym), restocking toilet paper and paper towels, laundry, shoveling and salting the entrance in the winter
- Perform general clerical duties in support of patient/member services according to needs of facility: scanning, faxing, copying, organizing, etc…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of solid work history
- Knowledge of gym, fitness and customer service experience is preferred
- Great communication skills
- Highly energetic with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Experience dealing directly with customers
- Effective time management and follow through skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think critically
- Positive attitude with the ability to multi-task and perform a wide variety of roles
Stevens Point Orthopedics and D1 Training-Stevens Point strive to exceed expectations by providing exceptional patient care in a pleasant and caring atmosphere. We believe that teamwork, flexibility, mutual trust and cooperation are essential to healthcare delivery. Successful applicants will share our values and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Stevens Point Orthopedics and D1 Training-Stevens Point are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.