Schedule An Appointment
Our office schedules by appointment, and we make every effort to accommodate your appointment request. We’re able to accommodate urgent and emergency situations by virtue of having nine providers, ensuring that someone is in the office at all times.
We recognize the value of your time and ask that if you’re unable to keep an appointment that you contact us 24 hours in advance. Appointments are available without referral unless you have an HMO plan, in which a primary care referral will be required.
Call our office at 715-344-0701 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, a representative from our office will call you to remind you of your appointment the day before it’s scheduled.
About Your Appointment
On your first visit to our office, please remember the following:
- Complete the new patient packet that was emailed or mailed to you. If you did not receive a packet, you can print the forms below or arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and our staff can provide you with the forms.
- Bring a list of all current medications, as well as any X-rays, medical records, or diagnostic testing results that pertain to your injury or condition.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
Print Our Forms
To save time at your appointment, please download and complete our new patient information forms below:
For more information regarding our clinic and practice policies, please see forms below:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
- Security Health Plan
- Workers Compensation and Third Party Liability Claims
We are in-network with these major plans, but we also participate with many smaller insurance companies. If you don’t see your insurance provider listed above, please contact our office at 715-344-0701 to verify network status.
We recognize the importance of getting you back to work as soon as possible after a work-related injury.
It’s important to remember that if you have a work-related injury, you can choose your medical care provider. We strive to create lasting relationships with our patients, and are committed to giving them the world-class treatment they deserve.
Our physicians have more than 75 years of combined orthopedic expertise and are up-to-date in the latest techniques, assuring a quick and cost-efficient recovery. The Ambulatory Surgical Center adjacent to Stevens Point Orthopedics provides exceptionally fast schedule times, getting patients into surgery within two weeks – and much sooner, in many cases. Work updates will be provided to employers and authorized attorneys on a timely basis by our office staff.
MySPO Patient Portal
Stevens Point Orthopedics is proud to offer a patient portal with secure 24-hour access to our online clinic information. You can send and receive critical health information online. Our portal offers the following options:
- Request an appointment
- Email a physician or provider
- Request prescription refills
- Online bill pay
- Review lab results
- View recent visit summaries
- View appointment history
- Update personal information