Schedule An Appointment
Our office schedules by appointment, and we make every effort to accommodate your appointment request. We’re able to accommodate urgent and emergency situations by virtue of having nine providers, ensuring that someone is in the office at all times.
We recognize the value of your time and ask that if you’re unable to keep an appointment that you contact us 24 hours in advance. Appointments are available without referral unless you have an HMO plan, in which a primary care referral will be required.
Call our office at 715-344-0701 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, a representative from our office will call you to remind you of your appointment the day before it’s scheduled.
Your First Visit
On your first visit to our office, please remember the following:
- Complete the new patient packet that was emailed or mailed to you. If you did not receive a packet, you can print the forms below or arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and our staff can provide you with the forms.
- Bring a list of all current medications, as well as any X-rays, medical records, or diagnostic testing results that pertain to your injury or condition.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
New Patient Forms
To save time at your appointment, please download and complete our new patient information forms below:
MySPO Patient Portal
Stevens Point Orthopedics is proud to offer a patient portal with secure 24-hour access to our online clinic information. You can send and receive critical health information online. Our portal offers the following options:
- Request an appointment
- Email a physician or provider
- Request prescription refills
- Online bill pay
- Review lab results
- View recent visit summaries
- View appointment history
- Update personal information
If you wish to participate in the portal, you’ll be given a unique password on the day of your appointment. You can contact our office for more information at 715-344-0701. Click the button below to log in.Log In