Whether your child plays football, soccer or basketball, you want them to have a safe and healthy season. Physical exams determine whether it’s safe for your child to play a sport.
Stevens Point Orthopedics offers complimentary sports physicals on a limited schedule of dates, and sports physical appointments outside of those dates at a cost of $75/visit.
Athletes are reminded to wear eyeglasses/contacts and athletic shoes, and have their WIAA pre-participation history and permission forms filled out.
2023 Complimentary Sports Physical Dates
- Tuesday, June 27 (3pm to 6pm)
- Friday, July 21 (12pm to 3pm)
- Monday, July 31 (3pm to 6pm)
- Availability is limited to appointments only.
- There will be NO walk-in appointments.
- There will be NO ImPACT Concussion Testing.
- Only arrive five minutes before your appointment.
Project Fresh Start
SPO is also a drop site for Project Fresh Start. If you have extra school supplies, please bring them during your appointment and leave them in our collection bucket. Any child 4K-12 who meets financial guidelines for free or reduced-price meals through a Portage County school is eligible to receive the items you bring in!
Some of the most needed items include:
- Durable backpacks for older grades
- Washable markers
- Dry erase markers
- Adult scissors
- Composition notebooks
- Colored pencils
- 3×5” index cards