Whether your child plays football, soccer or basketball, you want them to have a safe and healthy season. Physical exams determine whether it’s safe for your child to play a sport.
Stevens Point Orthopedics offers complimentary sports physicals on a limited schedule of dates, and sports physical appointments outside of those dates at a cost of $50/visit.
Athletes are reminded to wear eyeglasses/contacts and athletic shoes, and have their WIAA pre-participation history and permission forms filled out.
We are excited to share the dates of our complimentary sports physical nights this year!
- Tuesday, June 14th (3pm to 6pm)
- Friday, July 15th (12pm to 3pm)
- Tuesday, July 26th (3pm to 6pm)
- Availability is limited to appointments only.
- There will be NO walk-in appointments.
- There will be NO ImPACT Concussion Testing.
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment, you will not be admitted into the clinic any earlier.
- Only 1 guest is permitted to accompany an athlete into the clinic.
Project Fresh Start
Some of the most needed items include:
- Durable backpacks for older grades
- Washable markers
- Dry erase markers
- Adult scissors
- Composition notebooks
- Colored pencils
- 3×5” index cards